Frequently Asked Questions
My furnace isn’t running, is there anything I can check myself before requesting a service call?
- Is the furnace switch in the On position?
- Is your thermostat set correctly, is it calling for heat?
- Do the batteries in your thermostat need to be changed?
- Is the furnace cover in position?
I have proposals from multiple companies, how do I decide which is the best for me?
- Many people will make a decision based solely on price, however there are many other important things to consider to give you the best value. Our proposals usually include Basic, Good, Better, Best options all catered to your specific application. This allows you to make an educated decision about what best fits your budget and lifestyle. We also offer parts and labor warranties, and a scheduled complimentary service call one year after installation to ensure the proper operation of your system.
- What is the reputation of each company? How long have they been in business? Are they going to be here in 5+ years to continue to service my needs and provide solutions to my problems?
- What warranty is offered on the quoted equipment?
- Can I feel confident that the job has been done to code and will operate safely? Is this a responsible contractor that will pull all required permits?
- Does this contractor support the local community? Klug’s Sheet Metal is an active supporter of other local businesses and also donates to local events and organizations such as the Battle River Community Foundation, Camrose Rotary Club, Our Lady of Mount Pleasant Athletics award, Camrose Open Door, Camrose Association for Community Living, and more.
- Can they offer financing? Klug's offers financing on any job over $1,000.00